Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick Up Lines 3

2 posters

Go down

Pick Up Lines 3 Empty Pick Up Lines 3

Post by suntcity Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 pm

(Walk into her chest) "If they weren't sooo large, it wouldn't have happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All those curves, and me with no brakes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are those space pants? Cuz your ass is out of this world!

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?

Excuse me, I don't want you to think I'm ridiculous or anything, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I just felt like I had to tell you."

Girl, you look so good, I could put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit!

Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?

Hey baby, you must be a light switch, cuz every time I see you, you turn me on!

Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.

Hey, I know you! You were Miss Maryland last year, weren't you?

I feel like Richard Gere, I'm standing next to you, the Pretty Woman.

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

I hope you know CPR, cuz you take my breath away!

I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?

I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of heaven.

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

I've had quite a bit to drink, and you're beginning to look pretty good.

If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
suntcity
suntcity
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Pick Up Lines 3 Empty LOL

Post by mR.FrEsH Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:21 pm

YO U REALLY TURNIN ME ON LOL J/K BUT I GUESS THOSE ARE ALRITE!!
mR.FrEsH
mR.FrEsH

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down